Carbon fibre rear derailleur cage with ceramic ball bearings
C+Ceramic Rocket Cage Aero is a carbon fibre rear derailleur cage that uses a traditionally sized 11-tooth alloy guide pulley in order to maximise shift performance and a tension pulley that has 20 teeth, both of which spin on ceramic bearings. Oversized tension pulley ensures greater angle between chain links and therefore reduces friction. Combination of ceramic bearings and oversized tension pulley offers up to 4 watts compared to standard rear derailleur cage with 11-tooth pulley whells. Carbon fibre cage, jockey wheels and their ceramic bearings are all made in Poland.
Rocket Cage Aero is made of carbon fibre and both pulley wheels are made of aluminium. Rocket Cage Aero will accommodate cassettes with sprockets up to 32 teeth. Rocket Cage Aero is available in two versions (Standard and Premium) depending of additional coating of both balls and races that increases it's longevity. For the time being Rocket Cage Aero is compatible with following rear derailleurs:
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed (RD-6700 and RD-6770)
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed (RD-6800 and RD-6870)
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed with short cage (RD-R8000 SS and RD-R8050 SS)
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed with long cage (RD-R8000 GS and RD-R8050 GS)
- Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed (RD-7900 and RD-7970)
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed (RD-9000 and RD-9070)
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed (RD-R9100 and RD-R9150)
- Sram Red eTap 11-speed
- Sram Red 11-speed
Shortly we will introduce Rocket Cage Aero that will be compatibile with Sram Red eTap AXS and Sram Force eTap AXS derailleurs.
For international orders contact us at email@example.com
Price: 949 PLN
Price: 949 PLN